Fascination - Pics of Interior Room for 3?

careywv

I've done some searching on this board, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. DH and I are just trying to picture how the room will be configured with the twin beds pushed together and a rollaway/trundle bed put in for the 3rd passenger.

Will the extra bed be placed at the foot of the regular bed? Has anyone had this room configuration before? If so, do you have any pictures?

I ended up booking an outside room for my Fascination cruise in August. There were not any rooms for 3 that had an upper and they would not let me book my 2 grandchildren and I in a room for 4. It was only $100 so I took it. I did not want a roll away or trundle bed.

pat

My Wife and I had our bed together by the Pretend Window in our interior room. My Son had the trundle bed and it was at the foot of the bed corner area. My Mom had the same set up in her room as well.

You had the trundle bed, the bed that is almost on the floor?

Iv wondered how you know if you get the trundle bed that folds and rolls under a twin for storage or if you get a rollaway. My PVP could not verify which you would get. I knew I didnt want a trundle bed on the floor.

You had the trundle bed, the bed that is almost on the floor?

Iv wondered how you know if you get the trundle bed that folds and rolls under a twin for storage or if you get a rollaway. My PVP could not verify which you would get. I knew I didnt want a trundle bed on the floor.

don't know if it matters but we were on the Rivera Deck? Bu yes it was pretty low to the floor....I laid on it and it was pretty comfy though:D

don't know if it matters but we were on the Rivera Deck? Bu yes it was pretty low to the floor....I laid on it and it was pretty comfy though:D

We are on the Riveria deck also. It's for our niece, so I don't think she minds whether it's a rollaway or trundle bed. I was just thinking that if we were blocked in by beds, I don't want to have to crawl over someone to go potty in the middle of the night. :eek:

Archived