OFFICIAL Carnival Breeze Rumor Thread!

I heard that bitter n blanc and ribs will be served every night!:p Truthfully, I just got over the disappointment that Magic is not home-ported in NY.;) Maybe they will come their senses with the Breeze!! And maybe they will alternate smoking and non-smoking nights in the piano bar. It would be good for the performers and the customers.

AGREED!! Carnival doesn't realize how big the Northeastern US market is. They really should put the Breeze in NYC, have some nice Eastern Caribbean itineraries similar to the Miracle ones, with maybe a 14-nighter mixed in once in a while. This would compete with the nicer RCI and Celebrity ships based in NJ. I really hope!

Believe it or not, I wasn't looking for smart-alack responses. :rolleyes::confused:

Anyone have some REAL knowledge?

On facebook, John Heald mentions that he had seen the itinerary for the European cruises on the new Breeze and that they will be posted in

April. I doubt they will have much before the Magic launches, maybe some "teasers". I remember there wasn't much about the Magic until the Dream was out. It is exciting and we are looking forward to booking. Thanks for starting a thread.

I heard that bitter n blanc and ribs will be served every night!:p Truthfully, I just got over the disappointment that Magic is not home-ported in NY.;) Maybe they will come their senses with the Breeze!! And maybe they will alternate smoking and non-smoking nights in the piano bar. It would be good for the performers and the customers.

If the Dream had trouble fitting in, than I dout we will see the Breeze

Believe it or not, I wasn't looking for smart-alack responses. :rolleyes::confused:

Anyone have some REAL knowledge?

nytraveller,

Perhaps you were not looking for 'smart alack' responses, but prior to Dream's launch, there was a lot of speculation that included the features I previously mentioned minus the aft wraps for Platinum.

In all seriousness and no 'smart alack' at all, I would LOVE to see them build that ship.

As for REAL knowledge, I would only consider a rendering signed by Joe Farcas to be an accurate depiction of what Breeze will actually look like and what her features will be. It has been announced that he will not be designing the interiors nor coordinating the themes as he has in the past, but on an online radio interview recently he discussed his current role in Carnival's design so he is still very much a part of the process.

• 2 months later...
If the Dream had trouble fitting in, than I dout we will see the Breeze

There is a port in Brooklyn too and it would accomodate the larger ships. NYC is for sure getting a new ship to replace the Miracle. I wouldn't count on the Breeze but it would be nice.

Maybe the Glory could do the Carribean runs and they get another ship to do the short runs to Canada.

I was told by my PVP over a year ago that the Magic would replace the Miracle in NYC. When she called me recently she said it's the Breeze that will probably replace it. I asked her why she told me the Magic would, she said they haven't scheduled either for Summer 2012 but she didn't see any other ship that could replace it. I went through the ships and she does seem correct.

If the Miracle stays in NYC in 2012 I will write off Carnival. Disney is sending two ships to NY (I think the Dream and Magic) one with do the short runs north and the other will go to Florida, Nassau and Disney's private Island.

Archived