Emerald Princess, Eastern Caribben Voyager Itinerary

Teee

If you sign into the Princess site, go to Cruise Personalizer, and then click on Excursion Reservations, there you can download a brochure with all the excursions on it, along with prices.

If you sign into the Princess site, go to Cruise Personalizer, and then click on Excursion Reservations, there you can download a brochure with all the excursions on it, along with prices.

Nothing there yet. I am not sailing until December so I probably wont see them for several more months. Just wanted to see what is being offered on the current cruises for that Itinerary

The ones currently being displayed are likely to be mostly the same ones for when you cruise later in the year. They tend to keep offering the same ones, so those shown will probably be available for you to pre-reserve at about 120 days before your cruise.

Flamomo and I are on the same Emerald cruise in 10 days - not that we're counting down or anything... I have a copy of the current Emerald Eastern Caribbean excursions on my home computer in a PDF - it's a rather big file. If anyone wants a copy please email me - doyleb at yahoo dot com and I will send.

Another poster put this link out a while back - someone had done an Emerald B2B in November and emailed the Patters to a number of people. The member who provided the link below put them on a web site - here is the link; (the Eastern itinerary is the first file - 11-28)

http://home.metrocast.net/~lgjg/

I do have the excursion file is anyone would like it - or you can download it from the Princess web site....

BD

Archived