How would I find price reduction

tricy99

Once early saver has dropped off? I checked our prices today and early saver is gone now. Please advise, this is my first time booking this way and it sometimes gets very confusing.

Thanks

Once early saver has dropped off? I checked our prices today and early saver is gone now. Please advise, this is my first time booking this way and it sometimes gets very confusing.

Thanks

This was my first time with the ES program. I've received two credits in the last six months and we sail in 30 days. Just keep checking the prices. I basically do a fake booking every few days. One of the credits we got was because the rates went down for our state. The other was for past guest. It doesn't have to be the ES rate. I read somewhere that the rate is guaranteed until 2 or 3 days before sailing.

You check all rates that apply to you, your state's rate might come up, or past guest, or senior. whatever applies to you...even military (which you need to find a TA site to compare, as it doesnt come up on Carnival)

So you're saying when you do a dummy booking the military rate doesn't come up? Good to know, never heard that before.

Thanks

Try checking the ***** website every 24 hours; they also have a section for military rates if you qualify. The only other suggestion I have is to wait until the final payment for a given sailing is due, and then start checking 24 hours after that; I believe you'll see sharp price reductions then. Good luck--and ENJOY!

Try checking the ***** website every 24 hours; they also have a section for military rates if you qualify. The only other suggestion I have is to wait until the final payment for a given sailing is due, and then start checking 24 hours after that; I believe you'll see sharp price reductions then. Good luck--and ENJOY!

Thanks my CC friends

Archived