Rhapsody of the Seas Kids Club

We are taking a cruise to Alaska this June on Rhapsody with our 9 year old daughter. Can anyone provide any information about the Voyagers club and what type of activities they do? My daughter has never done a kids club before and is interested in whether she will enjoy it. Thanks in advance!

• 2 months later...

I am interested in hearing about the kids club experience on thus ship too. We'll have a 4 and 7 year old. I'd love to get a copy of a recent Alaska sailing Compass, too; if you have a copy scanned and are willing to share, please let me know.

• 1 month later...

Thanks gerif, I'm here. :)

I don't have any Rhapsody but most activities are similiar fleetwide. Just look for the most recent (which would be Enchantment) and click on the age group. That will give you a good idea of what's happening in AO right now.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/?start=all

Awww thanks :o:D

You're welcome. ;)

I may not reply to your posts, but I've read many of them. You are always extremely helpful and I've learned a lot from you over on the family boards. This is our first cruise with a little one, so I've spent a lot of time over there.

Thanks gerif, I'm here. :)

I don't have any Rhapsody but most activities are similiar fleetwide. Just look for the most recent (which would be Enchantment) and click on the age group. That will give you a good idea of what's happening in AO right now.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/?start=all

Gosh, I really should have said SUPERmom!

Archived