Stamps Foot...taps fingers...

Cruise Junky

getting impatient waiting for new itineraries ;) I read they're adding some 7 day europe sailings. Can't wait to see what 0 has for 2012.

Hopefully not too many as many Oceania fans want the longer cruises that they have always offered. This may cause a change in Oceania demographics which would be sad. They seem to fill their ships with the 10-12and 14 day and longer cruises.:)

I believe that we were told that they were "trying" to get the 2012 European Itineraries (which will include the Riviiera!) out "on or about" 3/16 (ish).

The 16th is a Wednesday, so I have no idea why they chose that date, but I'd start looking during that week.

One poster has said that he heard March 14th. My TA told me the Oceania Rep said March 8/9/10 ish. I'm "stamping and snapping" too! Sure hope the itineraries are still in the 10-12 day range and that they've added more ports with the new Riviera coming on board next spring! This is one anxious cruiser. :)

I would never fly to Europe for a 7 day cruise. Heck, I had a hard time convincing myself to book a 12 day cruise next fall on Marina. DH had to bribe me with extra time pre and post. And yes, we are still working.

Mo

Flying overnight is the worst part of long distance travel for us. Perhaps some can sleep and obviously some fly first class (which might make overnights easier for me if we could afford it). We choose our cruises based on how much flying it involves. That is why transatlantics appeal to us, only one way to be miserable. After an all night coach class my body feels, well, abused is the first word I think of. As much as we would love to do the Riveria Maiden Voyage, we can not take the two overseas flights. Now, a day time flight? A first class bargain from O, a free cruise? Never say never, but for now the thought of a seven day with overseas flights on each end is a no-way.

I would never fly to Europe for a 7 day cruise. Heck, I had a hard time convincing myself to book a 12 day cruise next fall on Marina. DH had to bribe me with extra time pre and post. And yes, we are still working.

Mo

I wouldn't either, especially from the Westcoast, but it would solve our constant battle between land trip and cruise. We could do both.

I wouldn't either, especially from the Westcoast, but it would solve our constant battle between land trip and cruise. We could do both.

Or depending on the itineraries, there's always the B2B option putting 2 of the 7 day cruises together. May actually give us more options: just have to wait to see - that's the hard part!

Archived