Chef's Table on Paradise

Jimmanknows

That is a good question, I don't know. But, you could email the Maitre'd to request a reservation (that's what I did for the 4-day). They are quick to respond (I heard back by the next morning), so they would let you know if it wasn't possible. Here is the email: pamaitred@carnival.com.

I assume that email is for the Paradise Maitre'd only? Would you happen to know Freedom's Maitre'd email?

Im sailing on Paradise on 4-18....we've blogged John Heald repeatedly but no response....any suggestions? We really really want to do the Chef's table, and after seeing your pics, we really really really want to....

Have you tried the above suggestion by emailing the maitre d on the Paradise? The email is pamaitred@carnival.com

The responses are usually very quick.

I assume that email is for the Paradise Maitre'd only? Would you happen to know Freedom's Maitre'd email?

I noticed you already received your answer to email Freedom's Steakhouse. Since Fantasy Class ships do not have a steakhouse, anyone wanting Chef's Table can email the Maitre'd directly. Either emails work ... with the correct Ship's abbreviation. Someone on these boards posted all the ship's two-letter abbreviations awhile back, but I can't find it at all.

--maitred@carnival.com (Fantasy Class)

--steakhouse@carnival.com (All the rest)

Just a side note, as others have posted here ... we, too, reserved Chef's Table after your wonderful, pictorial review. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience ... you're helping us try something different and we are definitely excited about it! :)

Im sailing on Paradise on 4-18....we've blogged John Heald repeatedly but no response....any suggestions? We really really want to do the Chef's table, and after seeing your pics, we really really really want to....

I'm booked right after you for the 4/22 sailing. The Paradise Maitre'd will respond quick :)

It looks amazing. We just booked the Chefs Table for our Paradise cruise leaving on 4/18....I'm so excited. I didn't get a response from John Heald when I tried blogging him several times to reserve, but sent an email to the maitre'd and he reserved it for us and responded that same day! We can't wait...only sad thing is it will be the last night of our cruise......

Thanks for posting your pictures. I really really want to do this, but my DH isn't convinced.....yet!!

We'll be sailing on the Spirit May 24th. I've already made steakhouse reservations for the 26th to celebrate our son's 21st birthday. What night do they typically schedule the Chef's Table?

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for posting your pictures. I really really want to do this, but my DH isn't convinced.....yet!!

We'll be sailing on the Spirit May 24th. I've already made steakhouse reservations for the 26th to celebrate our son's 21st birthday. What night do they typically schedule the Chef's Table?

On my cruise it was on the last sea day, don't know if this would be on other cruises.

Archived