No Egypt Ports--and no notice from Seaboun to psgrs/agents yet!

jhcrossfield

We would be glad to accept a referral coupon -- sounds like a wonderful program and a winner for both sides. Our final payment is due at the end of December. Add this on board credit to what we have already received from our TA and our Carnival Cruise stock and we can have a wonderful time on board, or a few wonderful shore excursions! Thank you in advance. I have also placed an email contact on the roll call thread -- as there are usually topics much better discussed privately.
I will put on my calendar to send coupon 1st of Dec. I am sure we will "talk" a lot before then. Do check though because some credits are not combinable as you have probably read from these boards. We do use the referral, stock and sometimes a credit from TA and they do combine. AMEX is usually a problem or if TA gets money from Seabourn and they give it back to you. I am sure you are aware. The reason we wait for the referral coupons until close to final payment is that people to change plans or have a circumstances occur that prevent them from the trip, and then if you have sent the referral coupon and it is turned in, you lose it. I have to get out of the house today and get off of computer, but will write you back in the next 24 hours.

Nancy

I have just done the Singapore to Athens (but we went to Istanbul because of the problems in Greece) on the Pride. We did all private excursions in Egypt and had consistently excellent experiences. I loved following your travel blog to Australia (my friends Michigan David & B were on with you). If you want any feedback on highlights, excursion companies, etc. please write me at jagi6033@gmail.com and we can chat.

Nancy

I have just done the Singapore to Athens (but we went to Istanbul because of the problems in Greece) on the Pride. We did all private excursions in Egypt and had consistently excellent experiences. I loved following your travel blog to Australia (my friends Michigan David & B were on with you). If you want any feedback on highlights, excursion companies, etc. please write me at jagi6033@gmail.com and we can chat.

SO EXCITED that you did it and we can talk. I will bombard you with a million questions. (I will try to take it slow!) We plan to fly to Istanbul for a week from Athens. We have been in Athens many times and don't want to spend any more time there. We would love to be diverted to Istanbul.!! We loved Bonnie and Dave and did many tours with them and also a lot of wine drinking. Great couple. I think they are doing the Norwegian Fjords this summer and the Baltic. I will respond to your private email when I can sit down and write. If I spend anymore time this morning on this computer, I may lose a husband. It's 95 here and he wants to get to the pool! Thanks again for your help offer! We are also excited about Istanbul. Staying at the Hotel Nena for a week!! Can't wait.

P.S. I will probably copy ARZZ also as they will be on the Dubai to Athens with us and we have just met. They have done excursions with a good tour company, so they may know of some things that you have done. I am sure it is all clear in your mind since you just did it. Our last three tours have been the big ships so I am looking forward to getting back to the little ones!

If you feel it is not safe in Egypt why are you still going there in September ?

CJ

Thanks for your concern CJ from the planet Earth;)!

First of all... I can always stay on the ship, because I have seen most of the venues early this spring and secondly, I'm sure Seabourn will monitor the situation carefully and decide whether they will go there accordingly when the time comes.

Have a nice weekend all!

Marja

Sir, are you inferring that tourists should not visit Florida. Or implying that Florida is not safe. Or vice versa.There are no go areas in most places around the world including the lowland cities that you are familiar with. We visit Florida every year and have never felt threatened except by the danger of putting on weight:rolleyes:

Archived