Anyone interested in a group cruise 10/2012?

vwrestler171

We would be interested also. We've gone on a "birthday cruise" the last three Novembers. My wife's and the other lady that we cruise with both have birthdays on the 11th and my oldest son's is the 10th.. We have always sailed that week but any week but any week is good.

I sent Laura, yet another e-mail today. Hopefully, we will hear something back soon. I can't believe how many new group cruises I see going up, when I can't get any info. I will let everyone know as soon as I hear something.

My DH and I are interested...It depends on the price and how much the deposit is.. I will keep a close watch on this thread for info...I might have 3 other couples interested in going also...Nov will be our 23 Anniversary...This would be a great gift...:D

Happy Cruising...

Tammy

jtmurph7,

I hope this cruise goes off last week of Oct or first week of November. DH and I will be celebrating our 23rd Anniversary on the 5th of November. When is yours? Lisa E.

Hi Lisa,

Ours is Nov 25....But we can celebrate early...If this works out we will have to meet and have an anniversary cocktail:D

Tammy

After almost 2 months of not getting any replies to my e-mails to Laura who is in charge of setting up the group cruises. I have decided not to pursue it anymore. I just booked the November 10th 2012 cruise on the Carnival Liberty, I invite you all to join me. If I do hear back, I will return to this thread to let everyone know. Thanks for expressing interest, I regret not being able to pull this off.

After almost 2 months of not getting any replies to my e-mails to Laura who is in charge of setting up the group cruises. I have decided not to pursue it anymore. I just booked the November 10th 2012 cruise on the Carnival Liberty, I invite you all to join me. If I do hear back, I will return to this thread to let everyone know. Thanks for expressing interest, I regret not being able to pull this off.

You have to be in the CC click groupies to get the official group thing going on :D.

If you had been a Host to this site,you would already be official :rolleyes:

Hi Lisa,

Ours is Nov 25....But we can celebrate early...If this works out we will have to meet and have an anniversary cocktail:D

Tammy

Tammy that will be great to have a drink with you and DH, will keep looking for the official notice tpe posted. Lisa E.

Archived