CocoCay cabanas?

milton333

Cabanas are free, however, they are not covered. There are boards on the top but in most of them you are in full/partial sun (depending on clouds and position of the sun). Some of the earlier pictures I saw of the cabanas it looked like they had curtains on them that you could block out the sun plus give you privacy but when we were there on our FOS 27 Feb 11 cruise there were no curtains at all.

There are 'clam shells' which are have 2 loungers in them with a half of a (blue) cover over it. If you need a picture just do a google search on coco cay clamshell and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I am very fair skinned and prone to burn so I spent my time on the beach under the clam shell. My legs were still out in the sun but I never burn there so it didn't matter to me.

Hope this helps!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Cabanas are not free and they are limited. But soooo worth the money. Private cabana, private lunch, champagne, water bottles, use of golf cart, use of snorkel equipement and mat plus toss in a picture and you have the entire package. I was there last August and I believe we paid $150.00+ for a cabana for two. Worth every single penny!!!

No picture or champagne any longer. You do get some bottled water (4 with the family cabana). The family is 150; individual 120, cabanettes (clam shell over chairs) 50

I have the current info poster in PDF (from the concierge on the Enchantment). I am trying to attach

Thanks for the PDF. I wish we could book these ahead of time. I like not having to waste my time at the Explorations desk when we board! ;)

Archived