Is there "Happy Hour" on Carnival Cruises?

Ann R

I think they have one night for 1 or 2 hrs when the drinks are a 1 dollar off. Seems like it was when you meet the officers

On the Paradise they had, what they called "happy hour"...from 4-7pm all drinks $1 off if purchased on the Promenade deck.

You're referring to the first Elegant Evening that is also the Captain's Reception. Drinks at any of the bars on the Promenade Deck are one dollar off for three hours...

:)

On the Dream they had a drink special every night that was $1 off. They also paired it with some sort of a snack. One night was martini's, one was wine, one was margaritas, and one was mojitos. I don't recall the other nights. The snacks were chips and salsa, potato frittata thingy, a cheese puff thingy, and something else. We met our friends there almost every night before dinner. It was nice. And....the sushi bar was very close by. Yay:)

I looooooooved the Coconut Mojito!!!! Who knew those flavors would blend so well. Mmmmm.

I'm always amazed when information is posted (ie. there are a few specials) and then folks come in a say the opposite (no discounts). I guess some ships are different in how they do things.

My experience on two Carnival ships is with those who talk about the occasional specials like the Bloody Mary's and $1 off, etc.

Remember the cheaper refills on DODs if you reuse the 'glass.'

You're referring to the first Elegant Evening that is also the Captain's Reception. Drinks at any of the bars on the Promenade Deck are one dollar off for three hours...

:)

Not on the Paradise 3-nighter. I just got off. They still give free drinks at the Captains Party on the 3 night cruise and there is no Farewell Party.

It was in the Fun Times as "Happy Hour".

Archived