Liberty's largest dinning table

DQGal

Hello all

We are going on the Liberty again, yea, my ? is what is the largest dinning table? Our group is 15?

Thanks for your help, I've searched and could not find the answer to this.

Right now we are all anytime dinning, but some are wanting to go with set time. I'd rather we just show up together and then they will do there best to seat us together correct? Most evenings it would not be all of us at once of course, but if we had set it would have to be.

We did any time dinning last cruise and we loved it, some have only done set time, so anytime dinning would be a change for them.

They feel they will not have the personal service as the set time.

For sure not 15. I have been at a 9 top twice. There is a captains table that had 12, but only one that size I think, but lots that might hold 9 or 10.

If you are all linked and all eating at the same time, then they will seat you close.

Linking doesn't matter with anytime. If all 15 don't show up at the same time, I wouldn't expect anything in how close the group is to each other. They aren't going to reserve tables nearby if others could be using them.

If you go with set time, you can be near each other, but if everyone doesn't show up at about the same time, service will be impacted and possibly screwy. Don't blame the servers if your group can't show up on time.

Obviously you need to be done eating before the time the late diners show up or before they turn the lights out if on late seating.

Thanks for the info. We would probably not all eat together anyway for the anytime dinning. Only on the night of my 50th bday did we all want to get in there at the same time and set somewhat together. :)

We did any time dinning last cruise and we loved it, some have only done set time, so anytime dinning would be a change for them.

They feel they will not have the personal service as the set time.

Let your friends know that they can request the same waitstaff every night if they liked them.

If you want to eat together for your b-day, I suggest you get there at 6 (so all of you can be seated close together, but still might be with different waitstaff) or wait until 8ish (when the 1st rush is over and there are usually more open tables).

Archived