Excursion Prices Going up, up, up

beachh2o

Has anyone noticed how the excursion prices have zoomed...................for example Cozumel excursion - TULUM is now $99.95pp, kids included. We are a family of 7, do the math - almost $700! My fault for not booking a couple months ago when it was $20 less. I hesitated due to the "problems" in Mexico, etc.

When I booked our excursion to St John 2 weeks ago, for our stop in St Thomas the list price was 79.99 a person..but when I actually booked it I only paid 69.99 a person..so yaaaaa:p a decrease instead of it increasing.

yes...I noticed last year....I love to snorkel....we used to be able to book a snorkel excursion for about $35.....now....$65??? yeah, pass .....I'm going to buy my own equipment and snorkel off the beach(es)....maybe not as exciting, but just as much fun :)

Every excursion for my upcoming Fantasy cruise was listed at 99 dollars...I know Carnival has been doing "stuff" to the website so maybe it is a glitch?? If you haven't looked in the last day or so, check again, it seems to be fixed now...but yes they are pricey even with the prices fixed :/ Doing private excursions are certainly cheaper but you have that added stress of making sure you get back on your ship!

That's what happens when from supply and demand. More and more people are pre-booking their excursions on line. As a result there are fewer openings (or more demand) as a result they can raise the price.

Archived