Just Booked Radiance of the Seas

Assuming they're the same as on the Rhapsody, each room will have 2 outlets - 1x US plug, 1x European plug.

Be aware that the US system operates at a different voltage to Australian systems, so any equipment you connect to it needs to be dual voltage. The European system is close enough in voltage to the Australian system that you're unlikely to have any problems.

Hey anyone on here have any idea what power points are like on the Radiance.Are they the american ones so we will have to get an adaptor thingy.

Jackie:confused:

I believe they have American & European, but the European work better, when we were on Rhapsody we used an american adaptor and it did'nt seem to have a lot of power when I was using my hairdryer (dual Voltage) so this time on the Radiance I have bought a European one, will see how that goes, but I am taking both. Robin:)

MM Down Under - we will be staying in Sydney for three nights before and one night after, but the Radiance does dock for one night at the end of the cruise so we will actually have 5 days in Sydney to see the sites Can't wait only 14 days until we leave and experience Australia. I have enjoyed reading these posts since the language is quite interesting. I am sure my sister and I will enjoy all of the people on the cruise, everyone seems to be very nice.

Archived