Sun Penthouse questions

KerbyTex

1) Does the Sun Penthouse suite include free bottled water

2) Is there an in-room expresso machine?

I have another question on the Sun Penthouse suite:

Q: Can the NCL staff remove some of the furniture from the room since we are 4 in there?

I don't know about the sun but other penthouses include one bottle of water ( it costs if you drink the replacement). We put things (the bench seat) on the balcony to get them out of the way.

Hope this helps

1) Does the Sun Penthouse suite include free bottled water

2) Is there an in-room expresso machine?

The Sun Penthouse suites include one free bottle of water as mentioned.

Our cabin did not have an espresso machine as of two weeks ago. We were in 9276.

Also, we were four in the cabin (two little ones) and did not feel that there was too much furniture. Even in the evening with the couch made into a bed, the space was adequate.

Hope this helps!

:-) amcb

Which penthouse are you in?

I also had an AC (I had 9076, whereas the other poster had 9276, the mirror image).

I have seen one of the other penthouses. The one with the four top table and the bed that faces the mirror. It was great too, but did feel more crowded than mine. They did have a great walk in closet that we didn't.

We were in 9203 on the Sun for a crusie from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires and loved it! I don't recall whehter we got free replacement of bottled water or not but I don't believe so.

I have a nother penthouse related question however. Has anyone stayed in either one of the Sun's owners suites (1003 or 1203) on Deck 11? These look very inviting but I have a concern that there may be noise issues when the Observation Deck becomes a disco at night.

Would appreciate any information or reviews opinions about the owner's suites on the Sun. We are considering booking one for our next cruise.

Thanks

;)

I have another penthouse related question however. Has anyone stayed in either one of the Sun's owners suites (1003 or 1203) on Deck 11? These look very inviting but I have a concern that there may be noise issues when the Observation Deck becomes a disco at night.

Would appreciate any information or reviews opinions about the owner's suites on the Sun. We are considering booking one for our next cruise.

Thanks

;)

We have been in 1203 for 3 cruises, and one night there was some barely noticeable music from above. The ocean and ship noise tend to block it out. I am a light sleeper and would have noticed. I hope this helps. It is a great ship and cabin, and we have 3 more cruises booked over the next 2 years

We have been in 1203 for 3 cruises, and one night there was some barely noticeable music from above. The ocean and ship noise tend to block it out. I am a light sleeper and would have noticed. I hope this helps. It is a great ship and cabin, and we have 3 more cruises booked over the next 2 years

That is good news. Sounds very reasonable. Thanks so much for sharing your experiences. Enjoy our upcoming cruises!

Archived