FCC -how long is the wait?

CHIEB2812

Recently purchased FCC on the Princess Sapphire, its been 2 weeks my account was charged ,yet I have no documentation showing this purchase.

How long is it taking for confirmation to arrive? What happened to purchase of FCC documents being sent to your stateroom prior to leaving the ship?:confused:

They no longer send your receipts to your stateroom onboard, instead you should have received an email confirmation (ours has always been sent within 24 hours of purchasing the FCCs). And as said, just check your princess personalizer, they should be listed there.

Check My Princess. On the left side below "Saved and Shared Cruises" you will see "Circle Savings Account" Click on "View Details" and scroll down to "Account Summary" You should be able to see you Future Cruise Deposit.

Thank You, it is there. Never received an email. Now I'm ready to book again.....:D

Was on the Sapphire last week. Ray, the new FCC consultant, is on top of things and very efficient. I left a note early in the week with what I wanted booked when bookings opened on the 17th and had both confirmations in my mailbox the afternoon of the 17th.

If all you want is to purchase FCCs, there is a form and a drop box. The form has check boxes for email or paper notification. Email is used if you fail to check one or the other.

Was on the Sapphire last week. Ray, the new FCC consultant, is on top of things and very efficient. I left a note early in the week with what I wanted booked when bookings opened on the 17th and had both confirmations in my mailbox the afternoon of the 17th.

If all you want is to purchase FCCs, there is a form and a drop box. The form has check boxes for email or paper notification. Email is used if you fail to check one or the other.

Depending upon how often one cruises, you may consider purchasing muiltiple FCDs onboard. Before we discovered that more than one could be purchased we 'lost' a $150/pp OBC by not having another one available. :(

I had the same thing happen to me on the Golden in January. I checked off the deliver to cabin box, but never received the receipt. Didn't get an e-mail either. But, it did show up in My Princess the next day, so I knew I had it. When I returned home, I e-mailed Customer Relations, explaining I never received any sort of confirmation, and that I would like to have a receipt for my files. A few days later an e-mail confirmation was sent to me. Here's the e-mail address I used:

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

They no longer send your receipts to your stateroom onboard, instead you should have received an email confirmation (ours has always been sent within 24 hours of purchasing the FCCs).

Some have reported on Cruise Critic that the FCC request forms on some ships have an option of asking for a hard copy to your cabin or an e-mail.

Archived