Whos Cruising and When ?

Who is going on Princess, leaving February 9, 2014? What about tours?

Hi Jayekob,

Welcome to Cruise Critic. I presume your cruise is on the Diamond Princess?

If so you can contact people on your cruise via the Roll Call.

Heres the link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1857645

hi David, please add two for me

Jan 22, 2014 ...Sea Princess......Fijian Jewels

Feb 2, 2014....Sea Princess....New Zealand

Thankyou

Hello Helen,

This is the first time I've come across anyone from our roll-call from the 35-night Hawaii Cruise. Sounds like two nice cruises on the way for you. Have a great time.

Tania

• 2 weeks later...

I am booked in for Voyager of the Seas leaving Sydney 13 Feb 2014 cruising to New Zealand for 14 days.

I just wanna know how people can go on so many cruises? This is my first & have had to really save to get there, & even then I know I will need extra cash to have an enjoyable time

Karen.

I am booked in for Voyager of the Seas leaving Sydney 13 Feb 2014 cruising to New Zealand for 14 days.

I just wanna know how people can go on so many cruises? This is my first & have had to really save to get there, & even then I know I will need extra cash to have an enjoyable time

Karen.

The way we see it, Karen, really when you look at what you get for the length of time it is not an expensive holiday. The other trick? Book early saver so you can benefit from all those last minute fare drops. To my mind, it is the BEST way to holiday!!

How do Australians benefit from early saver? TAs I've used will never honour price drops.

Damn, I guess that's one of the benefits of booking overseas!! We're sailing B2B Tampa-LA/LA-Sydney next August and have already had close to $1000 taken off over both legs.

The way we see it, Karen, really when you look at what you get for the length of time it is not an expensive holiday. The other trick? Book early saver so you can benefit from all those last minute fare drops. To my mind, it is the BEST way to holiday!!

I dont think we get those sort of benefits here in Australia, once we book & pay a deposit that is it.

Yes I do agree it is good value, although I am still trying to work out what I have to save for & what is included & where to find this info, so be prepared for a lot of dumb questions - I like to be super organised, a compulsion of mine. :)

It has taken a bit to get set up, passports, cases & such, but now they are organised we wont have to do that again.

Karen

David I just want to say a big thank you to you again for maintaining this thread.

I find it so helpful when thinking about where to cruise next. I just scroll through the list and pick out dates and destination and take it from there.

Your a gem. :)

Jill:)

Edited by Gold Coast Cruisers

How do Australians benefit from early saver? TAs I've used will never honour price drops.

My TA.....Central Coast nsw (no names) got me a price drop on RCI...I found the drop but he rang and got it for me.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Forums mobile app