6 pk of bottled soda?

judgemom

What if I wanted to bring on, for example, a 64 oz. plastic jug of pineapple juice? Would I be able to do that, or does it HAVE to be the smaller, personal sized bottles? I wouldn't try to take 12 of the 64 oz. bottles on, just one... or two, maybe... :D

I've also read about people taking on non-alcoholic drink mixers. Is size an issue on those? I don't see many 20 oz. bottles of drink mixers around.

Thanks!

What if I wanted to bring on, for example, a 64 oz. plastic jug of pineapple juice? Would I be able to do that, or does it HAVE to be the smaller, personal sized bottles? I wouldn't try to take 12 of the 64 oz. bottles on, just one... or two, maybe... :D

I've also read about people taking on non-alcoholic drink mixers. Is size an issue on those? I don't see many 20 oz. bottles of drink mixers around.

Thanks!

You can but think about if it needs to be refridgerated after opening. I'd hate to see that big bottle of juice go bad. You might want to look for a couple of smaller bottles that you'll be able to keep cold after opening.

I carried on 6 - 710ml bottles of pop no problems.

Our last cruise I brought on a 6 pack of Sprite and a large bottle of Fruit Punch in my carry on.

Not even questioned about it when it went through the Xray... I totally expected someone to be there to inspect it and check everything about it too... oh well...

I want to get a carry on on wheels - is that okay for my soda. I'm taking Coke, Sprite and Rootbeer (mix/match 16 oz bottles).

Is carryon's with wheels okay to use - my back can't support much.

I want to get a carry on on wheels - is that okay for my soda. I'm taking Coke, Sprite and Rootbeer (mix/match 16 oz bottles).

Is carryon's with wheels okay to use - my back can't support much.

This is exactly what we did. Just make sure your suitcase is not bigger than a standard carry-on. DH & I had our soda, wate, binoculars & camera in the carry-on. We were ready to open it so they could inspect the bottles & nobody gave us a 2nd glance. Same with looking at our allowed 2 bottles of wine we carried on. (Galveston)

Archived