Is there a any way to know how full the ship is....?

schrodinga

Hey

Planning on booking two cabins on the up and coming Solstice Venice cruise 14th May. Have been watching prices for a while and they took a big tumble a week or so ago...

Was planning to book this week, but not sure whether it's worth waiting a wee bit longer to see if the prices come down again. At the moment we could book two 1As, however we'd ideally like AQ which is ~£500 difference per person (~£1700 all in).

In putting each AQ cabin number individually seems to show alot of availability, which may make it worth holding out. What do you think?

I don't fancy going through all other cabins types the same way as I have done with AQ, or doing the AQ search again. So wondering if there are any external website which would say there are X number of AQ/CC/A1 etc currently not booked. Anyone know of anything like this?

There are websites, but it is my understanding that we are not allowed to post their names here on CruiseCritic. Your method is tried and true, and if it comes up with significant savings, you may have decided that it was worth your time.

Solstice - May 14th: Not allowed to say the web site I use, but I see 15 AQ cabins and a lot of Concierge class cabins......hope that helps you make your decision. Seems to be a lot of availability in all classes of cabins on this cruise. Might be worth waiting and watching a bit longer.

Archived