Alaska 2012 Open by phone

Finally! Just booked Alaska Southbound on the Radiance for July, 2012! Can't wait to finally get to board the Radiance in 16 months.

Woo-hoo! On hold now with them. Thank you so much for posting this. :)

Nancy

They're not letting me book it. :( He said they're up, but will have to wait until tomorrow to do the actual booking. He's going to reserve it for me then. Still yapping with him, so I'll ask for the price. (I just know I want to go, don't care about the cost, lol.)

Nancy

They're not letting me book it. :( He said they're up, but will have to wait until tomorrow to do the actual booking. He's going to reserve it for me then. Still yapping with him, so I'll ask for the price.

Nancy

What are the dates for Radiance northbound in May..isn't she going to be in drydock ?

What are the dates for Radiance northbound in May..isn't she going to be in drydock ?

As of yesterday, the website listed northbound sailings on the Radiance as 5/11 and 5/25. They have disappeared today.

Still yapping, Kathy. I haven't forgotten. We're booking a JS, but I'll ask about a D1 too. Is there anything else you want me to check?

Nancy

No,just getting a general idea...........thanks:)

That's this May(2011) This thread is about next year..

That's what I'm talking about May 2012 Radiance northbound..having a senior moment..when will she be in drydock:confused:

I just called and they still are saying they are not available until at least tomorrow. They've taken all of the Alaska 2012 itineraries back off the website except for May. Just don't understand what is happening. Could you possibly tell us what the price was and what category you booked?

I called C&A too. Although I was unable to officially book it, he did tell me that he'd book it for me tomorrow morning as soon as they opened them up. He made a ghost booking for me for this year, and said he'll transfer over the information in the morning.

Kathy, sorry, but I was unable to find out the exact price. I had to give the phone over to Mike, as I had dinner on the stove. The email confirmation showed $4400 for a JS. However, I have no way of positively confirming that that's correct. Based on the OP's cost, I'd say not. As soon as I know something for sure, I'll be sure to post it.

We were on the phone with him for almost an hour. He was chatty, lol.

Nancy

Thanks for posting this! I called last night,and was told not yet. She took my name and said she would look into it today. I took a shot just now and called C&A. There was no problem. Got the cabin I wanted and I am booked southbound!!

It is so far AWAY~~~ but I am still excited :)

I was able to book this morning also :D. The guy that took my name and info last night never called me. I just got lucky enough by sticking with it and calling and calling. The RCCL website still only shows the May 2012 itineraries, but we booked for June 15th. We got the JS we wanted so bad also. Yay!! I'm so excited.

I was able to book this morning also :D. The guy that took my name and info last night never called me. I just got lucky enough by sticking with it and calling and calling. The RCCL website still only shows the May 2012 itineraries, but we booked for June 15th. We got the JS we wanted so bad also. Yay!! I'm so excited.

Looks like they're open to book through the website now too.

Finally! Just booked Alaska Southbound on the Radiance for July, 2012! Can't wait to finally get to board the Radiance in 16 months.

We did that cruise in August 2009 - you will LOVE it - I wanna go back!

Hopefully, you got a balcony stateroom - awesome!

Yesterday morning I saw a post where someone had booked. I called C&A, initially the rep said we couldnt book yet, I had her check again telling her that someone else had booked, she came back & started giving me pricing & confirmed that the room I wanted was available for the B2B we were requesting.

I immediately called our TA & they were told by rccl "were not booking this yet". I emailed our TA the quotes that rccl had emailed to me & presto, suddenly we could book. Then this morning I read where the website was activated & now the website says "There are no available staterooms for the number of guests selected", however it doesnt allow any guests to be selected.

I wish that they would roll out these sailings more effectively. I am very thankful that we were already able to book.

Archived