Tranportation from Port of Miami to FLL

MidnightSwinga

I'll need transportation from the Port of Miami back to FLL when we return. Is this something that I should arrange in advance or can I find it easily when we get off the ship?

If I need to arrange in advance, I'm not sure what time to tell the driver to be there as I don't know when they'll let us off the ship.

Thanks for the info.

I would say 9. They will tell you to call a # when you get off and the driver will come around and pick you up as they have to wait in an area away from the terminal. Try Steve at ridesas.com or Alan at acetoursinc.com - both area reliable. Steve is about $5 per person cheaper but if not available Alan is dependable and reasonable also in my opinion.

Recently cruised - Flew into West Palm Beach and cruised out of Miami Airport. We used Metro City Tours as our transportation. Edgard Ropain and Gisela were delightful to work with. They were right on schedule and provided safe, secure van transportation for us from Miami Port to West Palm Beach Airport.

Metro City Tours - 1-800-209-1432. Highly recommend!

Archived