Suites on Fascination

mjready2go

This is my first Carnival cruise and the countdown has begun. We are booked for the Fascination in the fall. Are there any perks that come with the Suites? I have been on RCI and I know that when you book a suite, they offer VIP embarkment, concierge and canapés. I know that it's an older boat so I didn't know if it differs between each boat.

Thanks for any information!

The Grand Suites on the Fascination are very large with very nice balconies. The V suites are not as large and the balconies are smaller than the new balconies added during last years drydock. Priority embark and debark are the only perks. if I can answer any other questions, just yell. ;)

The Grand Suites on the Fascination are very large with very nice balconies. The V suites are not as large and the balconies are smaller than the new balconies added during last years drydock. Priority embark and debark are the only perks. if I can answer any other questions, just yell. ;)

So a V6 room isnt as nice as the grand suites? What letter indicates a grand suite?

Archived