where to find payphones and internet cafes AT PORTS

uncleboo

Used to be great internet cafes at the port in Roatan, but now Carnival made their own port and everything seems to be sky high, no internet cafe in site. You probably will have to do it when you take a excursion.

Belize had a dive shop where if you purchased anything they would let you get on their computer briefly .. not much at the port.

Grand Cayman, I walk way way to the right, about to the end, and then I walk back until I find it.. or ask if I see someone, but I know about where it is ... maybe 4 blocks back from the main street. I think I paid $4 or $6 for a hour in a music shop with internet last time. Very nice computers and fast. The music was a little loud for me though, but worked for me.

Cozumel easy ... so many places to get on the internet. Buy coffee at the coffee shop, if you have your own laptop or device. I know where all the internet cafes are no matter which port in Cozumel $2 per hour.

Last week in Belize at the end of a building, in the port area, with all the "Coach " purses, there was an Internet cafe. Some drinks, snacks and plenty of laptops. Did not check prices or try Ipod. Don't remember which building but there aren't all that many to check. It was a building with many shops in it.

thnaks for the info anyone know of where i can call home cheap

thanks

I paid 40 cents a minute calling from a internet cafe. When I walked out of downtown another time, I saw a sign just a couple of months ago for 35 cents a minute near the downtown port, walking back from margaritaville.

this was cozumel.

Archived