3 hotels to choose from NOLA

mitsugirly

We are at the Drury right now. I think your question about the food has been answered but here's our experience...

Breakfast

Scrambled eggs

Shredded cheese & diced ham for your eggs

Sausage Patties

Biscuits

Gravy

French Toast

Cold cereals

2% milk

Bagels

Bread (toaster available)

Little muffins

Cream cheese, honey, butter, jelly

Orange juice and apple juice

3:00 pm

They turn on the popcorn machine, help yourself

They also have a soda machine with Pepsi products, and unsweet tea, some caffeine free rootbeer (that's all I remember!)

KICKBACK

You will get a drink card that will entitle you to 3 alcohol drinks per night of your stay. They have wine (Chardonnay, Merlot, Cab) and hard liquor (tequila, rum, vodka I know for sure). We had a bloody mary drinker and a margarita drinker in our group and they were pleased.

the food is:

Hot dogs with buns

Plain baked potatoes

Melted cheese for the potatoes or to make nachos

Macaroni & Cheese

Chicken tenders

Celery with Kens Dressing for dip

Chips for nachos

This is our second time staying at the Drury. Last time, we had a lot of family so quite a few rooms. I remember the rooms being on the small side. Before we booked a king, so this time I booked two doubles (or maybe it's 2 queens, I dunno lol). Anyway, we are in rooms 205 and 207 and LOVE these rooms. They're by the elevator and the ice machine (but no hallway noise at all). Very handy to the lobby for all the goodies.

There is a nice pool on the roof and a separate hot tub up there as well. There is a workout room with 2 really nice treadmills, and another piece of eqpt, I think it was a recumbent bike. Also a flat panel tv and a supply of towels.

Oh also, at breakfast, I think they have the little waffle maker where you can make your own. I think I remember seeing it there. We don't do that kind of thing so I didn't really commit it to memory.

Archived