Using SAS for only 2 people-hotel or airport?

ferfoodle

I was wondering for those who have used SAS Transport from Ft. Lauderdale to POM and only had two people in your party, if it is better to reserve them from the airport or from your hotel. We will be staying at a hotel on Sterling Road that offers free FLL shuttle. We would like to get to POM as early as possible. So for those couples who have used them, is it best to shuttle back to the airport to catch SAS or if it is best to just let them pick us up at our hotel and hope we have a fairly early pickup?

you can have them pick you up at your hotel. I just booked them this week from fll to pom in sept. they are going to pick us up at 11am to bring us there its about a 45 min drive so we wil be ther fairly early. if have not used them in the past they are an awsome reliable company with very goo prices. have a good cruise.

I wrote to SAS requesting a shuttle from Port Everglades to Miami, and Steve replied that he only accepted bookings from minimum 6 pax in that direction. Were you able to book with him for two pax?

Thanks.

I haven't requested yet - I was waiting to see what people have experienced first. I do see on the rate page of SAS that there is a minimum of 6 pax for the shuttle between Port Everglades and Miami (either MIA or POM); however, the rates for shuttle between FLL or Ft. Lauderdale hotels to POM are 1-3 pax $15 and 4 or more pax $13. So I do believe they will be able to pick us up being just the two of us whether we choose hotel or airport. I just want to get there fairly early so as not to arrive at the busiest time. Thanks for the replies.

SAS picked us up at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport last November on a Saturday around noon and took us to Marriott Biscayne Bay, downtown Miami.

We were picked up at the Port of Miami when our cruise came back in and taken to the airport in a timely manner.

We had reservations for 2 @ $15.00 each both ways.

We just booked again for a October cruise.

Very satisfied.

Archived