FOS balcony 7244 and underwater camera question

I thought it was the PHOTOGRAPHER who took "good" photos...not the camera! We've had some nice cameras in the past, and our pictures are awful....it's the EYE...not the lens that makes a photo special (apparently!!!) We've since stopped worrying about pictures...we take AWFUL pictures..and rely on memories!

I have a fuji underwater camera and it works fine. I don't use it as my regular camera because it doesn't take quite as nice of pictures as my sony, but still does nice underwater. I have an underwater case for my sony that cost me about 40 dollars and it does an excellent job, but it's a hassle. I got the fuji on close out at costco for 90 bucks. Seems a lot of reviewers on CC really like the Canon D10, but ti runs around 280 or so.

For room pics check out http://www..cruiselinerooms..com and if you can't find the exact room you are looking for check other ships in the class. Here is 7594 on Liberty of the Seas

http://www..cruiselinerooms..com/view_room.php?r_id=46214

remove the extra dots for the links

Also please try and get some pics for the website of your rooms.

We just used a Kodak 35mm film camera ($15) for the Stingray excursion in Grand Cayman. The pictures turned out just fine ! No, if comparing to digital, the quality is not the same, but if you want nice pics, and not invest in an underwater digital camera, or a case, then this worked just fine!

When getting them developed, we asked for them to be put on a CD, and now we can load them into our computer with our other trip pics.

I love my new Fugi...I bought it last year to take to Maui...Great underwater and above water photos...

Angela

I have a Pentax Optio W60 and it takes great pictures both under and above water and great video. Here is a picture I took from our balcony with that camera and for the price ($200ish) I think it's a great deal.

33907_443581796161_611711161_5053061_210382_n.jpg

Archived