Specialty Restaurants - Children's Price

The Queen

Yea, I think I'll take my book with me that states it...you know, just in case. :D

Oh, and it does say Freestyle Cruising Vacation Guide for 2011-2013. So, I'm thinking even if they did try to change it, and you have proof, they would have to honor it. DOUBLE SMILEY

How did you get this book? I would love to get one- all I got was my Welcome Aboard booklet:o

That is not the standard. I did not say it never happens.

PE

No you didnt but you didnt acknowledge that it usually does happen----

"It never has been. If they dine off the regular menu their price is the same as adults. But, they do have the option to select from a kids menu that is free"

Doesnt seem like you were acknowledging that it doesnt... Really, give in, it's truly okay to be wrong every once in a while! None of us are perfect. Class comes from how you handle your errors....

How did you get this book? I would love to get one- all I got was my Welcome Aboard booklet:o

I just went to NCL website and requested the brochure/book and they sent it to me. It's a huge booklet/magazine that tells all about NCL and all the ships, restaurants, what each ship offers, deck plans of all of them. It does have a lot of stuff featuring Epic as well.

It took me about 2 weeks to get it in the mail. I didn't think it was even coming and was about to request another. LOL I'm impatient. :D

That's great info. I hope all the relevant personnel on the ships know about this official policy. :rolleyes:

Now, let's see how long it takes before the policy changes again. :eek:

According to my sources, Mitsugirly is correct. Children 3 and under are free in specialty restaurants. children 4 thru 12 are half price. Oh, and look for this policy to change again as this is a relatively new policy. ;)

But, my question is how many three year olds are going to eat Escargot, Oysters Rockafeller, Lamb Chops or Filet Mignon.

PE

Yea, I think I'll take my book with me that states it...you know, just in case. :D

Oh, and it does say Freestyle Cruising Vacation Guide for 2011-2013. So, I'm thinking even if they did try to change it, and you have proof, they would have to honor it. DOUBLE SMILEY

It is nice to know that NCL is getting exactly the clientele they were searching for....Younger and spends more money. :rolleyes:

PE

According to my sources' date=' Mitsugirly is correct. Children 3 and under are free in specialty restaurants. children 4 thru 12 are half price. Oh, and look for this policy to change again as this is a relatively new policy. ;)

But, my question is how many three year olds are going to eat Escargot, Oysters Rockafeller, Lamb Chops or Filet Mignon.

PE[/color']

Tried to edit the above but was too late.

According to my sources, Mitsugirly is correct. Children 3 and under are free in specialty restaurants. children 4 thru 12 are half price. The idea being if you make it less expensive to take the children, more parents might decide to partake. With this look for less and less 1/2 off offers for the general public. :eek: Oh, and look for this policy to change again as this is a relatively new policy. ;)

But, my question is how many three year olds are going to eat Escargot, Oysters Rockafeller, Lamb Chops or Filet Mignon. My guess is the parents are going to order something off the kid's menu anyway.:rolleyes: Just sayin'.

PE

Archived