Just a thought

tricy99

I went bowling this weekend for DH bday and we had a thought.....Is there a reason, Carnival does not have a bowling alley or even pool tables? We thought maybe because of the motion of the boat, but then again, they have golf, waterslide, treadmills, basketball hoops. It seems to me that a some point or another if a wave is big enough, it could be dangerous. Just looking on some input or thoughts on this.

:rolleyes:

Nice ideas, but I think the pool tables that are on some ships are self leveling, or "expensive" tables. For bowling, it would be easy, but most people would barely be able to play two games in one hour. So how many lanes would the ship need to prevent people getting PO'd for waiting their turn?? It has to do with keeping people happy, or preventing people from getting unhappy!

Im on Jewel OTS and heard it has the self leveling pool tables.

NCL has bowling if you are looking for that. It takes up a lot of room and more people want to bowl than there are lanes.

DH, said this. I guess that is a good reason for Carnival not to have it.

Thanks all, that is why I love CC, can't figure everything out by myself ;)

I went bowling this weekend for DH bday and we had a thought.....Is there a reason, Carnival does not have a bowling alley or even pool tables? We thought maybe because of the motion of the boat, but then again, they have golf, waterslide, treadmills, basketball hoops. It seems to me that a some point or another if a wave is big enough, it could be dangerous. Just looking on some input or thoughts on this.

:rolleyes:

NCL has bowling alleys and Royal Caribbean has pool tables.

They don't want people smuggling their own balls onboard. The extra weight will incur extra longshoreman charges:confused:

I believe security will have a problem with the length of your stick:p You might have to take it out and have it measured:eek:

I believe security will have a problem with the length of your stick:p You might have to take it out and have it measured:eek:

I hope they are gentle and don't snicker. I am not looking forward to the "naughty" room though :eek::o

I hope they are gentle and don't snicker. I am not looking forward to the "naughty" room though :eek::o

Ahh don't worry it's made of wood right:confused: Ya can just shave a little of the end and you should be good to go:p:D Just don't forget the chalk.....it will come in handy later.......

Archived