Chair hogs--Proactive

Darthdaddy

Here is a thought! Next time you attend a cruist critic meet and mingle and the powers to be attend we need to start hitting them with this issue. Just maybe something will be done if it happens at every meet and mingle there is. Just a thought!

Very good thought perhaps even burn a CD with the "dark side" photos to show how it's being handled elsewhere, and a pdf of this post. But who looks after the lounge chairs?? Is that the HD?

I have not idea. I would bring up the chair hog issue someone in the group should be able to help. If only I were going on a cruise this year I would be more than happy to pose this question.

The more people voice thier opinion at the meetings the better chance things MIGHT change.

Check out the CC home page. There is a blog dated 6/7/11 by "Miss Cruise Manners" (MCM) concerning chair hogs, who she labels "cruise criminals."

The blog addresses the deck chair situation in humorous fashion, while making the serious point that it is a problem that exists on many cruise lines. The comments in response to MCM are even more aggressive than what have been posted as part of this thread.

Read the blog; read the comments; add your thoughts. Cruise lines CAN be forced to address this issue.

Archived