Carnival suite perks?

39august

The rooms are bigger, the bathrooms are bigger (and have tubs). The balconies are bigger. We have booked a spa suite and have never had one before, but we are sooo looking forward to it! The spa suites have fluffy bathrobes and different shampoos and things, as well as different (most likely just in color) beach towels. We also get access to the spa while we are there to use the steam rooms and the thassology pool and quicker, easier access to the gym.

The rooms are bigger, the bathrooms are bigger (and have tubs). The balconies are bigger. We have booked a spa suite and have never had one before, but we are sooo looking forward to it! The spa suites have fluffy bathrobes and different shampoos and things, as well as different (most likely just in color) beach towels. We also get access to the spa while we are there to use the steam rooms and the thassology pool and quicker, easier access to the gym.

OP just a note ... these extras are even if you book a inside spa cabin, not because its a suite.

I am considering taking our first Carnival cruise on Magic out of Galveston Sept. 2012. Please advise me what suite perks are on Carnival.

basically priority embarkation and debarkation, a tub, faux wood, and cool lighting.

VIP embarkation and debarkation. That's it.

No complimentary wine, flowers, ensuite dining room menu, etc.?

Carnival doesnt believe in giving anyone extras and says they want to treat everyone the same.

I think they should throw in some perks. I already get VIP since Im platinum, so suites have NO perks for most of us. Nadda.

It would be nice to have some "real perks" but I guess Carnival does not believe in them. Our last cruise we booked a suite and loved it. The extra space was worth the extra money. I liked having a walk in closet and a larger bathroom.. I also liked the vanity area (lighting and mirrors for make-up). DH and I do not like to feel cramped so the suite was a nice option for us. We spent so much time on our balcony... I would rather sit in the quiet with a great view than on the louder lido deck.

Archived