Have you stayed at FLL Wyndham?

lesharona

Although it was a year ago, we had 2 rooms at the Wyndham Airport pre-cruise @ $50 each and it worked out fine. There was free airport shuttle, a nice pool area, a good breakfast/buffet cafe $$. Many cruiseline, TSA and airline staff stay here too. If you ask at the conceriege, they will make dinner reservations at the nice restaurant down the street and may even take you there for a tip. I think it was the Terrace, but I am not positive.

Just tried Priceline for Fort Lauderdale Airport (been trying for a week or 2) without any luck. My last bid of $55 didn't go through, although it shows typical rates for a 3 star at the airport is $99. They just don't seem to have good deals there. I'll keep trying, we cruise out of Miami, but arrive late at night so we are open to either Miami or FLL airport.

Maybe its just too early for June?

Just tried Priceline for Fort Lauderdale Airport (been trying for a week or 2) without any luck. My last bid of $55 didn't go through, although it shows typical rates for a 3 star at the airport is $99. They just don't seem to have good deals there. I'll keep trying, we cruise out of Miami, but arrive late at night so we are open to either Miami or FLL airport.

Maybe its just too early for June?

My friend and I stayed there a few weeks ago. Very friendly staff, nice ppol and the food at the bar was decent. We were only there for one night, but it was sufficient. We took thier free shuttle back to FLL airport and went to the Southwest area around 10:30 am and purchased our transfers which were billed directly to our room. It worked out fine. I did not use pricleine, but used hotwire .com for $79.00. Have fun!

Have you considered Hollywood Florida? It is actually a little closer to the Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale airport than Ft. Lauderdale.

I highly recommend the Greenbriar Beach Club. Oceanfront, close to the Broadwalk, kitchens, full breakfast included.

http://www.greenbriarbc.com/about.htm

We are arriving very late at night and cruising the next day, so we really aren't interested in anything except FLL airport hotels or going directly to downtown Miami. We have some time to keep watching so hopefully something will come along soon.

Archived