Live and Almost Live from the Carnival Magic!

I hate to bother you with a question but do they have data ports for an ethernet cable in the cabins? It is a topic on my roll call right now. I can't remember if newer carnival ships do or not/

Just wireless. Right now, I'm in an internet cafe in the Port of Naples.

Thank you so much for all the photos! And I really like how you take shots of menus and price lists, etc, really informative! What software do you use to put your web site address on each photo? Thanks again!

Batch Photo

Great Pictures.

I can not find any decent photos of the Magic's exterior. My wife and I will be taking the transatlantic in a balcony cabin on deck 5 forward. We wanted a Cove but they did not have any Cove's in a handicap configuration.

Could you post some exterior pictures of the Magic if you have a chance. If not I still love your pictures.

Duane

ok. A better dock would help.

Nice photos. What kind of camera did you use?

Nikon D7000 and a Canon D-10 for wet pictures.

Did everyone see the new past guest pin in his picture.

It says Carnival Platinum. No name on the pin. My sister is on board and she says they have the regular funnel pins in the gift shop for sale.

I hope they still give out the funnel pins with the ship name on them. Unless those are coming later.

We need more pictures!

I am not impressed with the pins. It has turned a collectible into a trinket.

Just wireless. Right now, I'm in an internet cafe in the Port of Naples.

Thanks. I wouldn't have asked if i didn't think you knew the answer right away. Thanks for all the photos. You are building our anticipation up for June 12th. I am glad you got to see the volcanoe while it was active at night. We passed by it in January early morning as the sun came up. It was beautiful.

Bill, since you are doing a b2b could you please try to find out what time in Barcelona they will accept luggage. We have several people on our 5/22/11 cruise who will be arriving early on the morning of the cruise who would like to just drop off their luggage and then go explore Barcelona before they check into the ship. It would really help them to decide what arrangements they need to make. Thanks.

Internet connect was buggy last night but seems to be back in full force.

Today is a fun day at sea, and the pictures from yesterday are finally up!

01 Sun May 1 - Venice - depart 6pm {Carnival Magic} - and Carnival Magic NAMING CEREMONY - 2PM!!

Venice Deck Part and Events

Index

Page2

Page3

Page4

Page5

Page6

Page7

Page8

Thanks so much for the pictures. We will be on Magic Oct 16th and the TA. Great to see all your pictures. Dee or kikikoko

I am not impressed with the pins. It has turned a collectible into a trinket.

So no named ship pins for platinum? My sister says they had the regular named ship funnel in the gift shop for purchase. This won't be good if I can't get the named pins on other ships. I have all 10 that I've been on since the Carnivale.

John H was not aware of the pins, he said he would comment on FB today.

Internet cafe speed has become sluggish - maybe manana for the Naples pics.

Could I ask of you a favour? If you have a moment while you're enjoying the ship, could you take a pic of the upper level of the dining room where the My Time Diners will be? Just from the looks of your dining room pics, it seems like the 2nd level is pretty closed off and cave-like lol.

Thanks!

Absolutely fabulous pictures. I can not wait!!!!!

A quick question.

Are they a little less strict about the wine policy? I wonder if we could purchase a bottle of wine at some of the ports to drink on board. Mind you I will be getting the wine package(thanks for the picture;)), I was just hoping to try something new.

Bill, since you are doing a b2b could you please try to find out what time in Barcelona they will accept luggage. We have several people on our 5/22/11 cruise who will be arriving early on the morning of the cruise who would like to just drop off their luggage and then go explore Barcelona before they check into the ship. It would really help them to decide what arrangements they need to make. Thanks.

according to John Heald, 11am.

Quick question Sargent, does Carnival offer a shuttle boat from the cruise terminal in Venice to San Marco so that the public transportation can be avoided? I understand Princess does so thought Carnival might as well. Thanks for taking the time to post info on the Magic. All of us that are on future cruises are waiting anxiously to hear every detail.

Ginger

Quick question Sargent, does Carnival offer a shuttle boat from the cruise terminal in Venice to San Marco so that the public transportation can be avoided? I understand Princess does so thought Carnival might as well. Thanks for taking the time to post info on the Magic. All of us that are on future cruises are waiting anxiously to hear every detail.

Ginger

I don't think so, but Alilaguna provides service. I'll find out on the next cruise.

Archived