Live and Almost Live from the Carnival Magic!

Internet connect was buggy last night but seems to be back in full force.

Today is a fun day at sea, and the pictures from yesterday are finally up!

01 Sun May 1 - Venice - depart 6pm {Carnival Magic} - and Carnival Magic NAMING CEREMONY - 2PM!!

Venice Deck Part and Events

Index

Page2

Page3

Page4

Page5

Page6

Page7

Page8

Thank you so much for all the photos! And I really like how you take shots of menus and price lists, etc, really informative! What software do you use to put your web site address on each photo? Thanks again!

i've told my hubby and my sister (who is joining us for her first cruise on the Magic), that your photos have always been my primary resource for research! Keep up the great work! Just finished going through the photos and can't wait to see more (especially the buffet and dining rooms)

Thank you so much for all the photos! And I really like how you take shots of menus and price lists, etc, really informative! What software do you use to put your web site address on each photo? Thanks again!

i agree always good to see menus and prices we are travelling from sydney for barcelona 17th july cruise on magic ,good to see bar and drink prices as our exchange rate is best ever been will no doubt have a few extra cold 1 s :)

i agree always good to see menus and prices we are travelling from sydney for barcelona 17th july cruise on magic ,good to see bar and drink prices as our exchange rate is best ever been will no doubt have a few extra cold 1 s :)

Indeed! The exchange rate makes it feel cheap!

Exchange rate is good for you and bad for Americans. On our Med cruise last year is was around $1.25 to $1.30. Now, it's close to $1.50 :mad:. I am glad that I prepaid my hotel in Barcelona at a discount (which is now a double discount) back in October and got my flights early. But lunches and excursions (we use local vendors who charge euros) are a bit more expensive.

Great photos. We are a bit over 90 days out. We only have one sea day out of nine. But still looking forward to enjoying the ship.

great pictures thank you very much gives us a idea what to expect on our cruise going out on 17th july from barcelona have a great time :)

reddevil1999, will be on the 17 Jul sailing also.

Group of us are on the RollCall for that sailing if you have not already found it. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1274753

Kendall

Archived