Live and Almost Live from the Carnival Magic!

I just realized, when replying in a different thread, that i'm probably going to be in the same cabin as you, Sargent! You should hide something in the cabin, like a scrap of paper with a message on it and see if it lasts til my cruise next April! lolol. Any other CC folks in that cabin can add their own message to the note and put it back in its hiding spot. lol

I left a card under the mat in the safe.

I have a huge favor....if it is convenient, could you take a shot of the Magic Aft from land?

We have an aft balcony book for February 2012 and I would LOVE to use a photo of the Magic Aft as my computer wallpaper.

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to keep us well informed and enjoying your pictures!

cruisetexas

DSC_9790.JPG

DSC_9224.JPG

DSC_9789.JPG

• 1 month later...

Ok, finally got the Dubrovnik pictures sorted out and have been adding some captions there and elsewhere - still more work to do.

03 Tue May 3 - Dubrovnik, Croatia - arrive 7am - depart 7pm {Carnival Magic} - NEW MOON

Marcus Anthony (Motown Vocalist)

GNU - Google Map of some pictures:

HERE

Index Breakfast, Showtime Theatre, Cavtat and Old Town Tour, Cavtat, Church of St Nicholas,

Page2 Cavtat, Church of St Nicholas, Restaurants, Boats, Monastery of Our Lady of the Snow,

Page3 Cavtat, Monastery of Our Lady of the Snow, Boats, Old Town Dubrovnik, Pan and Nymph Statue, ATM, Pile Gate, City Map with War Damage, Big Onofrije's Fountain, Church of the Savior, Stairs leading up to the Wall, Franciscan Monastery, St Blaise Church,

Page4 Old Town Dubrovnik, Cat, Farmer's Market, Civu Frana Cundulica 1893, Jesuit Church of St Ignatius Loyola, Cafe Buza (closed),

Page5 Old Town Dubrovnik, Cafe Buza (Closed), Cat and Kittens, Jesuit Church of St Ignatius Loyola, Cable Car (not running), Harbor, Boats to Lokrum, Cat, St Blaise Church,

Page6 Old Town Dubrovnik, Civu Frana Cundulica 1893, St Blaise Church, Franciscan Monastery, Steps to Walk the Wall, church of the Savior, Big Onofrije's Fountain, Old Pharmacy Museum, Pile Gate, Pan and Nymph Statue, Magic from across the bridge, Vendors at the Port,

Page7 Franjo Tuđman Bridge, RedFrog Pub, Play It Again Piano Bar, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Sailing Away from Dubrovnik, Pilot Boat, Lighthouse, Dinner, Bingo, Marcus Anthony, Piano Man Ron Pass,

Archived