Century not going to East Coast

chessbriar

When we debarked Mercury, after the Feb 14, 2011 cruise, we told the Celebrity officers - we are not leaving Celebrity - you are leaving us. And we will come back - when you come back.

We are now booking on RCL for the port of Baltimore.

I just saw Century's itineraries are out though March 2013. She will be doing Hawaii and Panama Canal after she finished her Alaska run

Do u know exactly where the Century goes just after she finishes her Alaska run in the fall - I presume she does a coastal down to San Diego or does she go to Hawaii & then back to the US?

Appreciate any info - many thanks in advance :)

Hi,

This deployment makes a lot of sense, as Celebrity also issued a release about Millie's sailing after her Asia winter 2012-13...she'll do a '' Diamond

Princess '' imitation and return via northern Asia / Russia/ North Alska back to Vancouver summer 2013 for Alaska season. With Solly now in line for the Seattle Alaska cruises, Infinity will very likely TA over to Europe after her SouthAmerica winter runs ( to replace Solly over there ).

Century will then simply stay on the WestCoast, do all those full transit cruises Infinity used to do, plus a few Hawaii round trips....

Having a 5th '' S '' class in the fleet helps....

Cheers

Count me in as someone who opposes the Labadee and Falmouth new ports on the Western Caribbean itineraries. I much preferred Roatan for diving opportunities. I can see how X may have better luck with Labadee and the captive audience there, but I fail to see have Falmouth is a good port option. My last trip to Jamaica, on a re-route due to hurricane Paula, was anything but a good experience. Too much poverty, rip-off transportation options, and poor situations in Jamaica to really enjoy the visit there.

Archived