Advice please on caribe balconies

yorkiescot

We hope to book cruise on Star Princess from Rome to Venice in early September. At present there are 2 balconies still available on Caribe Deck so I would appreciate any comments on 742 or 107.

I would go with 742 over 107 any day. Personally I don't like the front of the ship. 742 is closer to the Horizon Court! :D

I agree - much prefer to be aft.

Also, I may be mistaken but I think C742 may have a slightly bigger balcony - a sort of extra pointy bit as it's the last/corner cabin.

Perhaps someone else can confirm this?

Yes C742 has a larger balcony, it is the last stateroom portside. I would grab it whilst you have the chance. We are doing Venice-Room on 11 June and have a corner aft stateroom, we booked it a year ago!

Depends on where you plan to be when you sail into Venice. Venice is probably our favorite city to sail from or sail into. If you plan to be on the top deck, choose C742. If you plan to be in your pj's in your balcony, then choose C107. When you sail into Venice, Piazza San Marco will be on the starboard side. The view is simply spectacular. Remember to wake up early for the sail into Venice.:(

P.S. Go into www/youtube.com and type in "sailing into Venice" and see some of videos that are available.

I agree that C742 is the better choice. When you are at the very front of the ship, C107, there will be a lot of ship movement and you are a ship's length away from the buffet, Skywalkers and Traditional dining room. I much prefer towards the aft of the ship and usually book cabins in the 700's. The only plus that I can think of to C107 is that you're closer to the Princess Theater.

Archived