Backstage tours

"Does anybody of you now if there's on the Freedom of the Seas backstagetours?"

I think there is an important word missing in your post(between "there's" and "on") If you fill in the blank, perhaps we can answer your question.:)

Does anybody of you now if there's on the Freedom of the Seas backstagetours?

Are there any backstage tours on the Freedom of the seas?

Hope this is writen good.

My Dutch is better then my english.

Connie

Are there any backstage tours on the Freedom of the seas?

Hope this is writen good.

My Dutch is better then my english.

Connie

Hi there! I know what you mean!:D. And yes there is a back stage tour on the last Saturday. We were b2b a month ago so that info is fairly uptodate.

It lasted about 45 mins, there were questions and answer session, look round including some costume and prop stuff. We really enjoyed it. One of the dancers was there and told us about training etc, all the main guys from lighting and all the wire work etc.

Enjoy!:D

Yes, My daughter and I went on the backstage tour on FoS last year. It was very interesting. Some of the dancers and backstage crew gave a talk and answered questions, then we had the tour. It only took an hour.

"Does anybody of you now if there's on the Freedom of the Seas backstagetours?"

I think there is an important word missing in your post(between "there's" and "on") If you fill in the blank, perhaps we can answer your question.:)

It was obvious what he was asking. Yes, there is a tour. I think your English is excellent. If I had to write in Dutch the only thing I would be able to write is Heneiken!

It was obvious what he was asking. Yes, there is a tour. I think your English is excellent. If I had to write in Dutch the only thing I would be able to write is Heneiken!

Had I realized that English was the OP's second language I might have better understood his question, but since I failed to note his location, I misread his message. I would hope that this falls into the no harm, no foul category. I agree with the idea that were I to even attempt to ask anything in Dutch, the result would be far more disastrous.

Had I realized that English was the OP's second language I might have better understood his question, but since I failed to note his location, I misread his message. I would hope that this falls into the no harm, no foul category. I agree with the idea that were I to even attempt to ask anything in Dutch, the result would be far more disastrous.

I do understand that i'm writing thing different then you do. So it's okay to ask me again what i mean.

And dutch is not a very easy language's.

Offcourse everbody nows Heiniken beer, but when i say it in Dutch you maybe don't understand it.

Connie

We did an backstage tour of the theatre on Adventure last year, I was suprised how little space the performers have and the technology thats packed in there, we are going on Oasis in October and I'm hoping they will do it on there so we can compare.

I do understand that i'm writing thing different then you do. So it's okay to ask me again what i mean.

And dutch is not a very easy language's.

Offcourse everbody nows Heiniken beer, but when i say it in Dutch you maybe don't understand it.

Connie

Thank you for understanding. As I said, your mastery of the English language is far greater than anything I might attempt in Dutch. I think Heiniken is universally understood, though.:D

Archived