Carnival Cruise Check List - Help Me!

jrdbrn

I am trying to put together a checklist for our cruise July 4th. It has been a couple of years since I've cruised, so I am getting stumped.

Here is what I have so far. Please suggest so we don't forget something :)

I am not looking for the obvious (toothbrush, shampoo, etc.)

Cruise Checklist

__ Passport or birth certificate

__ Luggage tags

__ Credit or debit card for “Fun Pass”

2 Photocopies of Credit Cards-Front and Back, and 1)left somewhere accessible at home, and 2)also in safe place other than wallet (So you have CC 1-800 numbers to call if lost/problems)

2 Copies of Passport-same as above

Not sure if these are 'obvious' or not?...some suggestions:

-one other piece of picture ID (e.g. driver's license)

-lanyard (for S&S card)

-$1 bills for room service tips

-old gift card to use to open/close safe

-beach safe/water wallet

-list of phone numbers in case you LOSE credit cards

-travel insurance docs (if you have any)

-printout/confirmation of any OBC or gifts purchased in advance in case there is a problem

Hope that helps! :D

Extra RX meds if you take any, put some in different bags, just incase. Something for motion sickness, ginger pills work good for us. A good attitude and some patience. It's all good ,enjoy.

When I travel with my girlfriends they tend to bring every toiletry they own... every bottle of stuff, goo, cleanser, goop, and crap that they have ever purchased...

To avoid that try this instead... One day a week or two before you sail grab a small notebook and pen and put them in your bathroom and every time you use something during your get ready routine for the next 2-3 days write it down. The things that make the list should be the things you take... Then just add some sunscreen and you're all set!

I am trying to put together a checklist for our cruise July 4th. It has been a couple of years since I've cruised, so I am getting stumped.

Cruise Checklist

__ Luggage tags

for a great list.I have used it fir my next TA..and some shorter cruzes, landcations as well

Cruise Checklist

__ Luggage tags

For each pax to fill out, copy once or twice, so you can keep a copy of trav companions. If you would like me to email it to you..I'll be happy to. Also one for the itenerary....email me.... theeangel at juno dot com ident it by travel list CC, please...it can be tailored if need be. I spent alot of time doing it, and it works! Also copy passports..pal got hers snatched last year in Spain..and I had a copy..she got on the plane and back thru JFK w/no problems!...glad to do it...lucky

PHONE CHARGER! My last cruise had a bit of a fiasco with delays getting there. Ended up draining my phone battery scurring changing flights. Luckily had my USB to plug in to charge and make calls after the cruise for shuttles and stuff.

Archived