tea on freedom

is the tea on freedom sweet or (to me ) nasty unsweet lol

I'm pretty sure the iced tea on any of the ships is unsweetened but they have several types of sweetner (or sugar!) to use. I don't think I've ever seen sweetened tea served.

Have a great cruise!

Sherri:)

I'm pretty sure the iced tea on any of the ships is unsweetened but they have several types of sweetner (or sugar!) to use. I don't think I've ever seen sweetened tea served.

Have a great cruise!

Sherri:)

yeah but its not the same as adding the suger cause it never disolves lol oh well lol

I am soooo glad that you brought this question up!!!! Thanks OP!

My QUESTION about the tea? Is it good(not weak and watery) as in the kind of tea we drink in the south. I am a Texan

The reason I ask is because if we dont get the soda package, DH and I are depending on great tea throughout the day.

If you are used to southern sweet tea you have two options. Make your own - use the tea bags that are provided to brew yourself tea, add your sugar, then pour over ice. Or do what a lot of people do and combine the iced tea with lemonade.

I am soooo glad that you brought this question up!!!! Thanks OP!

My QUESTION about the tea? Is it good(not weak and watery) as in the kind of tea we drink in the south. I am a Texan

The reason I ask is because if we dont get the soda package, DH and I are depending on great tea throughout the day.

I've cruised 5 times with RCL and I have to say that the tea has been the same each and every time on various ships. With that being said...it is NOTHING like sweet tea that you drink in the south. It takes some getting used to, but it's definitely different.

Archived