Price Drop Question?

RichYak

I booked my upcoming cruise using a TA that gives a 2-category stateroom upgrade, so I'm paying the price of a C3 but staying in a C1 aft. Can't wait! In case there are any price drops in the future, what category should I be looking at? I guess C3, right?

Thanks.

Since you say the offer is from your TA, they'd be the ones to ask. They may or may not honor price drops with this special.

When we last booked onboard, directly with X, we got a 2 cat upgrade and were told to check the price of the lower cat. We were told X would honor a price drop based on that price.

I booked my upcoming cruise using a TA that gives a 2-category stateroom upgrade, so I'm paying the price of a C3 but staying in a C1 aft. Can't wait! In case there are any price drops in the future, what category should I be looking at? I guess C3, right?

Thanks.

Since you say the offer is from your TA, they'd be the ones to ask. They may or may not honor price drops with this special.

When we last booked onboard, directly with X, we got a 2 cat upgrade and were told to check the price of the lower cat. We were told X would honor a price drop based on that price.

Yes, but I suspect that you would lose the 2 category upgrade and you would have to move to a C3 to get the price drop.

Yes, but I suspect that you would lose the 2 category upgrade and you would have to move to a C3 to get the price drop.
That would be a non-starter for me no matter the size of the price drop.

Thank you both for your info.

No. This isn't the correct information with regard to the book on board special that Party mentioned. You look for the C3 drop in that case and remain in your C1 cabin.

That would be a non-starter for me no matter the size of the price drop.

Thank you both for your info.

No. This isn't the correct information with regard to the book on board special that Party mentioned. You look for the C3 drop in that case and remain in your C1 cabin.

I have not actually experienced the situation, so your experience is more appropriate. I did say "suspect". I thought I had read some else's experience, but I am obviously mistaken.

Great customer friendly policy by Celebrity.

RichYak, Good luck getting your price drop.

Archived