Which Itinerary for February?

I am trying to decide between a Western Caribbean (Falmouth, Labadee, and Cozumel) itinerary and an Eastern Caribeean (Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten) itinerary for February cruise. My only criteria is weather. I know Florida (the home ports of the ships I am considering and, for various reasons, the ports I must travel out of) can be chilly in February, and I am trying to maximize my chances of having good warm weather. Any thoughts on which itinerary would be likely to have warmer weather? Thank you.

It's going to be about the same either way. The Eastern Caribbean ports (St. Thomas, St. Maartern) are slightly farther south than the Western, but all of the ports will be warm regardless, its just a matter of leaving and coming back from FL, which is going to be about the same. I far prefer the Eastern, but weather wise they will be comparable.

All of the western and eastern destinations are about the same temperature. If you want to make sure it's really warm head further south in the caribbean. I can tell you that St. Thomas was gorgeous when we were there on Feb 7th this year and perfect for shorts and swiming.

We have sailed both eastern and western in Feb. It has been very nice weather for us. We have had a day or 2 in each that have been a little chilly. It can all depend on what type of weather patterns are moving through. This is something that can be very difficult to figure out. It can be the luck of the draw! I would choose the cruise for which ports most appeal to me and go with that itinerary.

Archived