Can we watch NBA finals on the boat??

jmbelders

Small issue has come up. I'm from the Dallas/Ft Worth area and our NBA team will most likely be playing in game 6 & 7 while on the cruise. Will there be a place to watch the games while on the boat. Since I didn't care about TV during past cruises, I don't remember if there are any bars or places to watch. I really don't want to miss as this could be there first NBA championship. We will be on the ship Glory leaving on June 13th out of New York........

progress.gif

I have watched Football........Baseball.........Basketball..........and the NBA finals will be on ABC so that will be everywhere and even in your cabin. But I have bad news for you. The Heat are sweeping the Mavs so there will be no need for games 6 & 7.......lol lol

Small issue has come up. I'm from the Dallas/Ft Worth area and our NBA team will most likely be playing in game 6 & 7 while on the cruise. Will there be a place to watch the games while on the boat. Since I didn't care about TV during past cruises, I don't remember if there are any bars or places to watch. I really don't want to miss as this could be there first NBA championship. We will be on the ship Glory leaving on June 13th out of New York........

progress.gif

You can rest assured that if there is a game 6 & 7 that it will be shown in the sports bar. The Glory has a Big screen aft and you never know they might show the game out there. I'm a Knicks fan and I'm rooting for the Mavericks. :D

I have watched Football........Baseball.........Basketball..........and the NBA finals will be on ABC so that will be everywhere and even in your cabin. But I have bad news for you. The Heat are sweeping the Mavs so there will be no need for games 6 & 7.......lol lol

Sweep, you're kidding right. Who's going to stop Dirk? This is the Mav's year. I hope.;):confused:

Sweep, you're kidding right. Who's going to stop Dirk? This is the Mav's year. I hope.;):confused:

Iv got my fingers crossed that Dirk is ON. Iv seen him play on and off at times.

My Dad is so excited they made the finals .. go Mavs

I don't know how you can honestly say this...Yes the Heat have a good 3 man team. But the Mavs play a nine man rotation, they are that deep in talent. The Heat have nobody that can stop Dirk, the only one that will keep dirk from scoring is Dirk himself. This should and will be a close series. But thanks for the reply on being able to watch, cause I will be.

I don't follow the NBA, so I don't know what networks carry the finals....

If all 7 games are on ABC you will be set....

Every ship now gets the Miami ABC station.

If any games are on TNT or ESPN, then you are out of luck for those games.

The ships carry TNT LA (latin) and ESPN International (soccer 24/7)

Good luck.

Hope you get to see your games.

Bill

I don't follow the NBA, so I don't know what networks carry the finals....

If all 7 games are on ABC you will be set....

Every ship now gets the Miami ABC station.

If any games are on TNT or ESPN, then you are out of luck for those games.

The ships carry TNT LA (latin) and ESPN International (soccer 24/7)

Good luck.

Hope you get to see your games.

Bill

That is good news, All games are on ABC. No ESPN or TNT.:D:D

I agree that there will be no need for 6 & 7, but because 3,4, & 5 will be IN Dallas at the AAC and the Mavs WILL take the championship! :p:D:D

GO, MAVS!!!!:D:D:D

and I am sooo glad the games won't be on ESPN. Their game announcers for the Western Conference championship were just awful and annoying. Hopefully, the ABC guys will be better and not biased toward either team.

Archived