Google Maps Has Finally Been Updated! (Oasis/Allure Now Visible)

It's the Allure. The blue sgemented roof above the bar at the top of the Aqua Theater is a feature of the Allure. There are probably other distinctive features, but this is how I confirmed it was the Allure.

I recognize the Allure, the Carnival Freedom, a Solstice class Celebrity ship, a Holland America ship, but I don't recognize the ship closest to the Allure (that makes an "L" with it). Any idea which ship that might be? :confused:

I recognize the Allure, the Carnival Freedom, a Solstice class Celebrity ship, a Holland America ship, but I don't recognize the ship closest to the Allure (that makes an "L" with it). Any idea which ship that might be? :confused:

Could the ship in question be the Celebrity Infinity?

According to cruisecal, the following ships were in Port Everglades on both March 27, 2011 and April 24, 2011:

Allure Of The Seas

Carnival Miracle

Celebrity Solstice

Celebrity Infinity

Nieuw Amsterdam

Ruby Princess

This list matches up pretty well with the other ships that have been identified, and to my untrained eye, the ship nearest the Allure bears at least a passing resemblance to the Infinity.

One additional bit of evidence is a post on the Roll Call for Infinity's March 27, 2011 cruise which mentions that the Infinity was docked at Terminal 19 adjacent to the bow of the Allure.

Archived