2 Passenger and/or self drive on tours

I realise this is probably the wrong place to ask in this forum, but after looking through the other section of the board I did not find many answers. Also since some of the names of the tours seem to be RSSC exclusives(??), this seemed like as good of place as any to ask..so much my explanation for dumb..

So, On the Dec 4 carib cruise to various islands there is lot of items about ATV, 4x4 and other types of off road tours.

Does anyone know if these various tours are self drive or if they are 2 passenger. DW used to drive a motorcycle, but those days are in the past and she does not want to drive herself. We would love to do some of the ATV tours but as I said one up - is out...thanks

We did a ATV tour in South America on the Mariner this spring and there was a driver, two in the back and me in the front passenger seat. When we got to the Carib, the ones we saw leaving all had a driver.

We did a 4x4 tour in Cozumel, and it was 2 pairs of pax per jeep with one person driving, in convoy with a lead vehicle. I suspect the ATV trips are in pairs, at least most of this type of thing we've seen listed in the past has been like this. But each excursion description should give you this detail, so you should be able to tell when you book if it will be solo. And of course, you can cancel once you get on the ship.

Archived