Sea Doo Rental

foxeysandy

Thanks! And are those place pretty close to the port?

Both those places are ports, neither are beaches. I may be wrong, but I don't think there are any personal watercraft rentals at beaches. What ship are you on? Most ships berth at the Dockyard...almost none any longer at St. George.

Both those places are ports, neither are beaches. I may be wrong, but I don't think there are any personal watercraft rentals at beaches. What ship are you on? Most ships berth at the Dockyard...almost none any longer at St. George.

I'm asking for friends--they'll be on the RCI Explorer of the Seas, but are specifically interested in a beach with sea doos. Thanks!

We just returned on Sunday and you aren't allowed to rent a Sea Doo on your own in Bermuda due to the reefs. The only thing that we could find was a Sea Doo tour where you follow a guide, 6 per group. I thought it was quite pricey, minimum $105 for 1 person or $125 for 2 people for an hour and you can't go off on your own.

Angela

I'm asking for friends--they'll be on the RCI Explorer of the Seas, but are specifically interested in a beach with sea doos. Thanks!

Explorer of the Seas berths at the Dockyard. Again, I am unaware of any watercraft rentals available at beaches in Bermuda.

ks water sports has a location at the dockyard and at St George where you can go on a guided tour. Not really a tour per day, but a high speed ride where you follow a guide. Our guide Mike was excellent.

http://www.kswatersports.com/

We pre rented on the phone with K.S. then they emailed me a confirmation ticket. The phone call from Pa. was $15. the whole thing was expensive, but fun. Everything went great. There were only 3 of us on the first tour. It was a good ride. Our guide was really nice. He actually turned down the tip I offered him at the end. I had to make him take it. You can go as fast or slow as you like. Going full speed out in the open water is pretty wild you will jump some waves. If you have spine or neck issues you may want to keep it down a little. You come down pretty hard. We are both in our 60's. We survived but were a little sore the next day. The place you pick up your ski's is about a block from the ship. My wife was scared at first but within minutes she was driving like a stunt driver, I had to run wide open to keep up with her. It was the best part of our cruise.

We pre rented on the phone with K.S. then they emailed me a confirmation ticket. The phone call from Pa. was $15. the whole thing was expensive, but fun. Everything went great. There were only 3 of us on the first tour. It was a good ride. Our guide was really nice. He actually turned down the tip I offered him at the end. I had to make him take it. You can go as fast or slow as you like. Going full speed out in the open water is pretty wild you will jump some waves. If you have spine or neck issues you may want to keep it down a little. You come down pretty hard. We are both in our 60's. We survived but were a little sore the next day. The place you pick up your ski's is about a block from the ship. My wife was scared at first but within minutes she was driving like a stunt driver, I had to run wide open to keep up with her. It was the best part of our cruise.

Sounds fun, think we will do that one thanks!

Archived