Lido deck room

eeyoremum

hello,

Can anybody tell me what a room on the Lido deck is like? Our last cruise our room was on the Main deck and the kitchen noise kept us up all night. I would like a fairly quiet room this time around but still fairly close to the action.

Thanks

What ship will you be on? I had a cabin on Lido on Glory a few years ago. It was awesome being able to get to the grub so easily!:D

The only drawback, our room was near the opening to the Atrium. On Glory, the Atrium is "open" all the way to the top, so often late at night, whatever music was playing way down at the Atrium Lobby would waft up and we could hear it. But it definitley wasn't a deal-breaker for our cruise. We had a great time!:cool:

That is where our room is for our upcoming Christmas cruise on the Magic. We are at the front so not worrying about the noise from people coming to the elevators. I think it will be great since on all of our other cruises it seemed we spent most of our time on this deck.

What ship will you be on? I had a cabin on Lido on Glory a few years ago. It was awesome being able to get to the grub so easily!:D

The only drawback, our room was near the opening to the Atrium. On Glory, the Atrium is "open" all the way to the top, so often late at night, whatever music was playing way down at the Atrium Lobby would waft up and we could hear it. But it definitley wasn't a deal-breaker for our cruise. We had a great time!:cool:

I am looking at the Liberty in December

We got upgraded to a lido cabin from Deck 6 after I called Carnival in regards to a price drop. This will be our first cruise, but it seems the Lido is a great deck just because we will be close to two pools and all that glorious chow!!

We were on the Lido in Feb when we were on the Triumph and if price was no option that is where i would be every cruise. We were in a balcony between the elevators and the outside doors and there was no noise or traffice by us at all... LOVED IT

We were on the Lido in Feb when we were on the Triumph and if price was no option that is where i would be every cruise. We were in a balcony between the elevators and the outside doors and there was no noise or traffice by us at all... LOVED IT

Cool, that's just what I want to hear; we're in the same location for our cruise on the Triumph; looking at the deck plans that what I thought but still its good to have the confirmation!

Pjtulsa …..Glad to hear your Triumph Lido cabin review. Now I’m even more excited and ready to set sail. We are taking our9th CCL cruise, but first cruise on the Triumph and first sail away from NOLA in July. Our cabin is # 9280. Our PVP suggested Lido and my husband likes the idea being so close to the food and fun. Raytownlady……sounds like we made good cabin choices. Thanks to all for your Lido cabin reviews and Smooth Sailing Everyone.:D

Pjtulsa …..Glad to hear your Triumph Lido cabin review. Now I’m even more excited and ready to set sail. We are taking our9th CCL cruise, but first cruise on the Triumph and first sail away from NOLA in July. Our cabin is # 9280. Our PVP suggested Lido and my husband likes the idea being so close to the food and fun. Raytownlady……sounds like we made good cabin choices. Thanks to all for your Lido cabin reviews and Smooth Sailing Everyone.:D

We were in 9280 & my cousin was in 9280 so you are in a GOOD place :D It is so sweet to just walk out to the pool or across to the Lido Buffet... To get to the dining room we would simply go down to deck 8 then all the way to the back then down to deck 3... that way we didnt have to walk out into the weather or wind which we did have on our cruise.

Another lido lover here! We also loved that instead of using bathrooms by the pool we could just go back to our room. We were right by the atrium elevators and didn't hear a thing. Enjoy!

We had Lido cabins many times. It was quiet.

Was on the lido deck on the Dream directly across from the laundry room. People did laundry all hours of the night and didn't seem to realize that some of us weren't up doing laundry at that time. Also, our cabin was close to the atrium and at night, we heard music into the wee hours of the morning. While it is nice to be on the same deck as the food, I think you have to put up with more noise.

Archived