Names on Booking Reservation

Miss UK

Whatever is on your passport has to be the name on your reservation.

Thanks for your reply, it's never had to all match before I've always travelled on christian and surname. I'll have to get in touch with my TA and ask them to change the reservation name. Cheers.

We had the same issue. Our travel agent said that the program they use to enter names on the celebrity's website doesn't take middle names and that it wasn't necessary. We just came back and it was fine. Neither of us had our middle names on our cruise docs. We didn't have to fly so I don't know about that.

We had the same issue. Our travel agent said that the program they use to enter names on the celebrity's website doesn't take middle names and that it wasn't necessary. We just came back and it was fine. Neither of us had our middle names on our cruise docs. We didn't have to fly so I don't know about that.

Our middle names show on the Celebrity online check-in. There was a pop-up box when we were filling out the online reservation that said our names had to match our passports exactly. We filled these out last week. I'd double check to make certain that nothing has changed.

I think now it doesn't have to match on the cruise reservation but I am reading conflicting information on airline tickets specifically flying to the states that says the airline ticket must match exactly the name as shown in your passport. I have never used my middle name. As long as the first and last name matches exactly there is no problem. However it might need to be included for the USA? In that case I will still need to speak to my travel agent as we have a cruise/fly package.

Our middle names show on the Celebrity online check-in. There was a pop-up box when we were filling out the online reservation that said our names had to match our passports exactly. We filled these out last week. I'd double check to make certain that nothing has changed.

Hi, yes I saw the box. It goes title, first name, then a box with middle name and underneath it has a smaller box to tick and says I do not have a middle name and then it says last name. I have entered my middle name in there but dont know if it will allow the changes as I have booked through a TA. Is that the box you are referring to?

I think now it doesn't have to match on the cruise reservation but I am reading conflicting information on airline tickets specifically flying to the states that says the airline ticket must match exactly the name as shown in your passport. I have never used my middle name. As long as the first and last name matches exactly there is no problem. However it might need to be included for the USA? In that case I will still need to speak to my travel agent as we have a cruise/fly package.

We are in Canada thus used airlines to get to our four cruises we did this past year and were required to use our full passport names for the flight reservations which were on four different airlines.

Hi, yes I saw the box. It goes title, first name, then a box with middle name and underneath it has a smaller box to tick and says I do not have a middle name and then it says last name. I have entered my middle name in there but dont know if it will allow the changes as I have booked through a TA. Is that the box you are referring to?

Yes. You have to call your TA to make sure the middle name is listed. Our TA made sure we included the middle names when we booked because they are on our passports.

I just spoke to American Airlines because our flight didn't show our middle names. They said that the names do not show on the reservation but they do have them in the computer system for the TSA. It turns out they didn't have ours in the system so I had them added. This is a pretty new requirement that they are starting to enforce.

Yes. You have to call your TA to make sure the middle name is listed. Our TA made sure we included the middle names when we booked because they are on our passports.

I just spoke to American Airlines because our flight didn't show our middle names. They said that the names do not show on the reservation but they do have them in the computer system for the TSA. It turns out they didn't have ours in the system so I had them added. This is a pretty new requirement that they are starting to enforce.

Ok the best thing is for me to ring and ask her to change everything to include middle names. What a pain.

Archived