For Those Who Have Ordered Liquor From Bon Voyage....

Was there a limit to the number of bottles you could order? I ordered one bottle last year, but this year, we are thinking of ordering 3 or 4 bottles--we are 3 people in one room. Do you think this would be frowned upon or exceed the limit (if any)? Thanks!:)

Was there a limit to the number of bottles you could order? I ordered one bottle last year, but this year, we are thinking of ordering 3 or 4 bottles--we are 3 people in one room. Do you think this would be frowned upon or exceed the limit (if any)? Thanks!:)

At those prices, Im sure you can order as much as you want.

We ordered 4 bottles last cruise (vodka, rum, tequila, disaronno) and the agent asked us if we wanted to add any gin or liqeurs... so no, I don't think there's a limit LOL

LOL!!:D Sounds good. Out of curiosity, were you two people in the cabin or more?

...And, did you bring your own mixers onboard?

I would love to order my dad a bottle of vodka to meet him in his stateroom, but when I got the Bon Voyage page it only has listed:

Most Popular Items

Special Occasions

Occasions Cakes

Fun-Wear

Gourmet Delights

Flowers

Just For Kids

Specialty Items

Wine Cellar

Apparel

Weddings & Romance

Formal Wear Rentals

Where can I find the list of hard liquor?

I would love to order my dad a bottle of vodka to meet him in his stateroom, but when I got the Bon Voyage page it only has listed:

Most Popular Items

Special Occasions

Occasions Cakes

Fun-Wear

Gourmet Delights

Flowers

Just For Kids

Specialty Items

Wine Cellar

Apparel

Weddings & Romance

Formal Wear Rentals

Where can I find the list of hard liquor?

I do know that the liquor is not advertised on the website. You have to call Bon Voyage directly to order liquor. The number is 1-800-522-7648.

If you do a search for "bon voyage liquor list" you will be able to find the list. I printed it out & called bon voyage dept. last week for our upcoming cruise. You will need your booking number & credit card when ordering. I ordered for another cabin last cruise & I needed their booking number, too. Also, they do have liquors not listed just ask (like non flavored Absolut) The prices are higher than we pay at home, but I was told you get 20 shots per 1 liter (thats what the bottles are) so you still save per drink cost on the ship. We still buy drinks, but this sure cut down on our bar bill!

My daughter & friends ordered 2 bottles each on their 4 day cruise & no problem!

We carry on our mixers, your allowed 12 bottles non alcoholic each person on your carry on, also, one bottle wine or champ. per 21 yo (carry on only). This time I'm also taking some Crystal lite single packs for a variety with my vodka.

How many cans of sodas are you allowed to bring on ?

You can bring 12 non alcoholic beverages per person not to exceed 20 oz ea.

The CCL site has not updated the ounce allowable limit but 20 oz is the max.

You can also replenish the same amounts at ports you visit.

And it MUST be carry-on not put in checked luggage. We plan on using small wheeled carry-on so we are not lugging it around before stateroom is ready. That way we will have a carry-on for trip home with all our goodies from shopping:D:D

If you order liquor through the Bon Voyage department, do they deliver to your stateroom at the beginning of the cruise or at the end like when you buy in the liquor shops onboard?

We don't want to smuggle, so we are trying to order before our cruise.

We are 2 people in our cabin, and I have ordered 3 bottles on several occasions :D

If you order liquor through the Bon Voyage department' date=' do they deliver to your stateroom at the beginning of the cruise or at the end like when you buy in the liquor shops onboard?

We don't want to smuggle, so we are trying to order before our cruise.[/quote']

It will most likely be waiting in your cabin when you arrive - I say most likely because in all of our cruises only one time was it after dinner on the first night.....all others it was waiting for us with a nice bow on it :)

It is the best way to have a beverage in your cabin without smuggling - the prices are reasonable

If you order liquor through the Bon Voyage department' date=' do they deliver to your stateroom at the beginning of the cruise or at the end like when you buy in the liquor shops onboard?

We don't want to smuggle, so we are trying to order before our cruise[/quotewi']

Depending on which port you leave from, it may be delivered prior to you arriving, or once you get into International waters.

We live/embark in Texas and it is not normally delivered to our cabin until several hours after we sail. That's okay... I look forward to my "fun ship special" prior/during/after sail-away :D:D

You can bring 12 non alcoholic beverages per person not to exceed 20 oz ea.

The CCL site has not updated the ounce allowable limit but 20 oz is the max.

You can also replenish the same amounts at ports you visit.

And it MUST be carry-on not put in checked luggage. We plan on using small wheeled carry-on so we are not lugging it around before stateroom is ready. That way we will have a carry-on for trip home with all our goodies from shopping:D:D

How did you replenish your liquor at each port? Anytime we have brought liquor back on board (in plain sight) it was taken from us and held until the last night of the cruise. Do you have a secret you could share? ;) We have never used the Bon Voyage service before, so we look forward to having our own private stash of liquor available to us without the risks of smuggling it in :)

How did you replenish your liquor at each port? Anytime we have brought liquor back on board (in plain sight) it was taken from us and held until the last night of the cruise. Do you have a secret you could share? ;) We have never used the Bon Voyage service before, so we look forward to having our own private stash of liquor available to us without the risks of smuggling it in :)

You can replenish your NON-alcoholic beverage allotment at each port.

Just returned from a cruise on the Sensation last week and the bottle of liquor we ordered through Bon Voyage wasn't in our cabin, but we had a note to call room service to have it delivered. Guess they're afraid you might claim you didn't receive it, or someone might get in to your cabin earlier and take it. We called and it was delivered immediately though.

Archived