CENTURY 3-12 to 3-19 Western Caribbean

Lois R

Hi Jimmy and Allie:) Oh the clothing question;) Lets see, we had 3 men at our dinner table. I wish I could remember better. Casual evenings I think I noticed golf shirts and some button downs but no jackets or ties. Informal, sportcoats but not necessarily a tie. But there were men in ties too. I know it is a bit confusing.

But, if you want take a look at my pictures. There are quite a few dinnertime photos with everyone included.

My table always looked nice to me:D

Lois,

What nights did the formal, semi formal and causal nights on the cruise itinery fall on ? Were trying to plan our outfits with the nights ? The last cruise we were on we took to much and swore that we wouldn't do it again and guess what were starting to do the same thing again !!

jimmy and Allie :) :)

Hi:) The 2 formal evenings are on both sea days~that was Sunday and Thursday nights.

First night and last night were both casual. To be honest, I can't recall which nights were "informal". So at least you have 4 out of 7 correct;)

Let's see, I know one evening I was in a blue dress and that same night I was invited to a "Meet and Greet the Sr Officers Cocktail Party". I think that was on Wednesday but I can't swear by it. I know it was an "Informal" evening though.

Allie, this is just me~I can't speak for anyone else. But my casual outfits were probably nice enough to wear on any informal evenings. I like dressing up~.

Example, there is a pretty black sweater with embroidery on it that I matched up with camel dress slacks. I wore that on a casual evening but I felt like I could have worn that outfit on an informal night too (if I had wanted to).

It is in the photos just to give you an idea.

OCruisers, your welcome:) and I had a wonderful time at the Pub Crawl in Key West too:D

Lois .... I KNEW you'd have FUN on that Pub Crawl!!!! :D

Where/When are you going on your next cruise? :confused:

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Archived