July 31 - Summit to Bermuda

Mickeymouse22

Hi folks,

If any of you out there are going on the Celebrity Summit to Bermuda on July 31st, please join us for our Connections Party. We only have 15 people so far. We have a good thread going - just need people to sign up.

Thanks,

Fred

Hi folks,

If any of you out there are going on the Celebrity Summit to Bermuda on July 31st, please join us for our Connections Party. We only have 15 people so far. We have a good thread going - just need people to sign up.

Thanks,

Fred

Not enough Roll Call folks signed up? We sailed around that time to Bermuda last year, and it seemed like mostly families were on board -- not a whole lot of Cruise Critic people. We did have enough for a Connections Party, but only about 20 people showed up.

Just got off Summit. Lots of families (over 500 kids on board), less than 100 Elites. The Captain's Club hostess thought that there were maybe half of the adults who were new to Celebrity, so I would extrapolate from that and guess that very few knew what Cruise Critic is. That may be happening on your cruise, as well.

Don't give up, we're on the July 24th cruise and just got to the magic # of 25. Keep an eye on the Summit threads here on the Celebrity boards, you may see someone who is on your cruise and didn't know/didn't think about joining the roll call.

I am new to cruising- I am also on the July 31st Summit cruise to Bermuda from Cape Liberty. I am traveling with my husband, 3 sons, mom and a girlfriend. I will consider joining the roll call.

Hi momof3boysNJ - We have you on our list of possible attendees since you were already on our thread. Please join our roll call.

Thanks,

Fred

Archived